Restaurant Food - Restaurant Coupon - Restaurant Eating - Restaurant Menu
Gourmet Restaurant - Restaurant Dining - Restaurant Recipe - Restaurant Location
A complete blueprint for all types of restaurant development--from concept through construction
Whether you are planning a small neighborhood bistro or an expansive hotel eatery, Restaurant Planning, Design, and Construction provides you with the specific information and in-depth guidance you need to navigate the restaurant development process effectively. With easy-to-use worksheets, checklists, review procedures, and guidelines, this comprehensive manual can help you to avoid the pitfalls of miscommunication, omission, and faulty execution that can mean the difference between your success and failure. Taking you step by step through each phase of the development process, the book shows you how to:
* Assemble and manage your restaurant development team
* Prepare a marketable business plan to use when seeking financial backing
* Approach site evaluation, budgets, scheduling, and more
* Write a detailed operational plan of how the restaurant will function
* Prepare an effective design program to fulfill your operational requirements
* Coordinate key elements of planning and design
* Manage the construction phase, pre-opening activities, and follow-up
No matter what your business background--catering, marketing, management, or finance--this self-contained guide is one resource you will not want to be without.
A UNIQUE ENGINEERING AND STATISTICAL APPROACH TO OPTIMAL RESOURCE ALLOCATION
Optimal Resource Allocation: With Practical Statistical Applications and Theory features the application of probabilistic and statistical methods used in reliability engineering during the different phases of life cycles of technical systems.
Bridging the gap between reliability engineering and applied mathematics, the book outlines different approaches to optimal resource allocation and various applications of models and algorithms for solving real-world problems. In addition, the fundamental background on optimization theory and various illustrative numerical examples are provided. The book also features:
- An overview of various approaches to optimal resource allocation, from classical Lagrange methods to modern algorithms based on ideas of evolution in biology
- Numerous exercises and case studies from a variety of areas, including communications, transportation, energy transmission, and counterterrorism protection
- The applied methods of optimization with various methods of optimal redundancy problem solutions as well as the numerical examples and statistical methods needed to solve the problems
- Practical thoughts, opinions, and judgments on real-world applications of reliability theory and solves practical problems using mathematical models and algorithms
Optimal Resource Allocation is a must-have guide for electrical, mechanical, and reliability engineers dealing with engineering design and optimal reliability problems. In addition, the book is excellent for graduate and PhD-level courses in reliability theory and optimization.
Park Road Restaurants Articles
Park Road Restaurants Books